Dear Academicians, Hello.
As a magazine, we are realizing a first, new project in Turkey. We offer you the opportunity to present the articles of esteemed academicians, which are accepted to be published in our journal, on video. We are waiting for you to send us your 10 to 15 minutes video recording and your CV prepared according to the format.
These records you have sent will be prepared by us and will be included in the credits of your articles and on various social media platforms. In this way, both your introduction and your article will be met with more readers. Hope to meet in more projects together.
Greetings and best regards
Journal of Human and Social Sciences Research
Video Shooting Rules
– It should be between 10-15 minutes
– Registration must be done via Zoom
– Zoom must be full screen
– Zoom Background should not be placed
– The background should not be dark
– Background should be plain
– Image and sound should not be a problem
– The article should be handled and other issues should not be mentioned.
– There should not be discriminatory, grudge and hateful discourses and expressions against religion and the state.
– Must be MP4
– You can send it via e-mail via Google Drive.
– We ask you to send it to email@example.com.
– Responsibility for information about Speech and Content belongs to the author.
– It should be allowed to be shared by the Journal on Social Media Platforms.
– Consent of Co-Authors must be obtained.
– The screen should be centered.
CV Format (Should be short and concise)
– Title :
– Name surname :
– Doctorate :
– Employed Institutions:
– Study Subjects:
– Areas of interest :